||1st February 2016
For v6.2 Sample Data click here.
Modulo Software's v6.3 (2016) sample data is only for use with Sage 300 v6.3 (2016)
v6.2 Sample Data is available here.
To make it easier for you to test and
demonstrate our products, we have created sample
data that you can use. In this data all of
our products have been activated, configured and
are ready for immediate use. The data is
based on Sample Company Inc (SAMINC).
This sample data includeds:
1. Sample data for the following Modulo Software products:
- EFTPAC v6.3
- MAILPAC v6.3
- OCRPAC v6.3
- eImagePac v6.3
- ATTPAC v6.3
2. A folder "Modulo" containing sample invoice image files for use
with OCRPAC and
sample files for use with ATTPAC.
Please note that our v6.3 demonstration versions are 30 day trial versions, and
will work on any company during the trial period. Alternatively, you can
request an NFR activation code which you may use for demonstration and in-house purposes.
to find out how you can purchase our products.
After purchase, you will receive an activation code that
you can enter into the Options form to "unlock" the demonstration product.
- Sage 300 6.3 (2016) and one or more
of EFTPAC v6.3, MAILPAC v6.3, OCRPAC v6.3, eImagePac
v6.3, ATTPAC v6.3
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Attache BI Payroll Version 3.0 and above if integrating with Attache
- Internet Explorer 9 or above if using browser interface
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Click the Download
button in the
upper right-hand corner of this page to start
the download and save the file to your computer.
1. Unzip the downloaded files.
2. Load the data into SAMINC (or any other exisitng Sage 300 company database you wish to use)
using the Sage 300 Database Load tool. Note that all data in the company you choose will be overwritten.
3. Copy the Modulo folder to you local c drive (e.g. to c:\Modulo). When using OCRPAC, open the options form and set the default directory as appropriate.
Thank you for choosing our products.