||29 May 2015
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF eImagePac EXCEPT v6.2 SERVICE PACK 1
OPERATING WITH THE SAGE 300 ERP 6.2 WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE 300 ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary service pack that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix corrects the following problems:
1. Provides support for use of eImagePac with Sage 300 ERP 2014 (v62) Product Update 3 (PU3). If this update is not installed, issues can arise when activating Sage 300 ERP modules following installation of Sage 300 ERP 2014 Product Update 3.
- eImagePac v6.2 Service Pack 1
- Sage 300 ERP 6.2 (with Product Update 3 - IMPORTANT) and at least
one of GL, AP, AR, IC, PO, OE, or PJC 6.2
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH SAGE 300 ERP WORKSTATION IF SAGE 300 ERP PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Install Sage 300 ERP 2014 Product Update 3 and open each Sage 300 ERP company (backup data first) and activate Sage modules as directed.
2. UNzip the file ROTO.MODULOPU3DAT from the zip file.
3. Copy the ROTO.MODULOPU3DAT file into your Accounts Receivable directory ie <accpac
4. If you want the AR Document Enquiry screen to always open the eImagePac equivalent screen:
(i) Rename the ROTO.DAT file (eg to ROTO.SAGEPU3DAT) in your Accounts Receivable directory ie <accpac program files>\AR62A
(ii)Rename the ROTO.MODULOPU3DAT file to ROTO.DAT in your Accounts Receivable directory ie<accpac program files> \AR62A
Thank you for choosing eImagePac