||4 March 2016
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF OCRPAC EXCEPT v6.2 OPERATING WITH THE SAGE 300 2014 (6.2) WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE 300 BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary
Hotfix that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix contains the following enhancements:
1. A new "Document ID Numeric" option has been added to the Ocrpac Document Processing screen. When selected, Ocrpac will not
prompt users to save any non numeric business document Identifiers that it finds, back to the Vendor record.
Modulo recommend that users turn this option on and leave it on, if their country's Tax Registration Codes can only ever contain numbers
(i.e. will never contain alphabetical letters etc.) as this will prevent accidental saving of incorrect data to vendor records.
2. A new "Identify Vendor" option has been added to the Ocrpac Document Processing screen.
When "Identify Vendor" is selected, Ocrpac will attempt to identify the Vendor automatically - i.e. the traditional Ocrpac process applies.
If "Identify Vendor" is not selected, Ocrpac will ask for the Invoice's Vendor Number, using a finder screen.
Once the Vendor Number is given, Ocrpac will use any existing "Template" to capture the data from the invoice.
This option can be useful if invoice processing proves problematic for particular Vendors or Invoices.
For example Ocrpac may not be able to identify a Vendor on a given invoice, but may be able to capture the other data.
In this case turning off "Identify Vendor" will allow the invoice to be processed.
- Sage 300 ERP 2014 (6.2) System Manager and Accounts Payable
- OCRPAC v6.2
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH SAGE WORKSTATION IF SAGE PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Make a copy of the old AccpacNC2000.ocx file (eg to AccpacNC2000.old) in your OCRPAC directory ie <accpac program files>\NC62a
2. Unzip the file AccpacNC2000.ocx from the zip file and copy the file into your OCRPAC directory ie <accpac program files>\NC62a
3. Make a copy of the old AccpacNC2000eng.dll file (eg to AccpacNC2000eng.old) in your OCRPAC "Eng" directory ie <accpac program files>\NC62a\Eng
4. Make a copy of the old dep.dat file (eg to dep.old) in your OCRPAC "Eng" directory ie <accpac program files>\NC62a\Eng
5. Unzip the files AccpacNC2000eng.dll and dep.dat from the zip file and copy the file into your OCRPAC "Eng" directory ie <accpac program files>\NC62a\Eng
Thank you for choosing OCRPAC