||1st May 2013
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE PACK WITH ANY VERSION OF EFTPAC EXCEPT v6.1 OPERATING WITH THE SAGE 300 ERP 6.1 (2012) WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE 300 ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Service Pack in this package contains a
modified version of one or more program modules. The
modification is not a full upgrade or a product
replacement; it is a temporary service pack that is valid only until
we release an update to the product,
The Service Pack corrects the following problems:
1. When creating AR Refunds using either of the Australian Bank File formats, Eftpac now uses the Bank User Id number from the Bank Details section of the Eftpac Bank Setup screen.
Previously Eftpac used the Bank User ID Number from the Accounts Receivable section of the Eftpac Bank Setup screen for AR Refunds.
Summary of Eftpac Bank Setup - Bank User ID Numbers
Bank User ID Number from Bank Details Section: Used for AP Payments and AR Refunds
Bank User ID Number from Accounts Receivable section: Used for AR Receipts
2. The HSBC New Zealand Hexagon format was amended to include extra fields in the header record - Country, Institution, Account Number and Payment Set.
The Account Number is setup in Eftpac Bank Setup and must be exactly 12 digits long. Detail amount, Trailer total and Trailer number of records pad with zeros (was spaces)
The Service Pack contains the following enhancements:
1. The EFT Creation screen now has a Mailpac button, which will open the Mailpac Process Documents screen if Mailpac is activated and installed.
2. The on line help file for Eftpac has been updated.
- EFTPAC v6.1
- Sage 300 ERP 6.1 (2012)
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to start the
download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH SAGE 300 ERP WORKSTATION IF SAGE 300 ERP
PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Unzip the downloaded files
2. Run the setup.exe application to install.
Thank you for choosing EFTPAC