||21 January 2014
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF eImagePac EXCEPT v6.1 SERVICE PACK 1
OPERATING WITH THE SAGE ACCPAC ERP 6.1 WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE ACCPAC ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary service pack that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix corrects the following problems:
1. Occasionally some existing eImagepac records could not be viewed or edited from the AP Vendor Activity screen. Clicking View Image would result in a screen "flashing up" but no document appearing. Clicking Add/Edit Image would open the File Manager screen but the image record would not be found and the screen would appear as though a new record was being loaded - i.e. Image File ID would be set to ***NEW***
2. Resolves issue where error number 5 message sometimes appeared when browsing in File Manager to UNC file paths e.g. \\server\folder.
- eImagePac v6.1 Service Pack 1
- Sage 300 ERP 6.1 (with latest System Manager Service Pack - IMPORTANT) and at least
one of GL, AP, AR, IC, PO, OE, or PJC 6.1
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH ACCPAC WORKSTATION IF ACCPAC PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Make a copy of the old AccpacNZ3001.ocx file (eg to AccpacNZ3001.old) in your eImagePac directory ie
<accpac program files>\NZ61A
2. UNzip the files AccpacNZ3001.ocx from the zip file.
3. Copy these files into your eImagePac directory ie \NZ61a
Thank you for choosing eImagePac