||12 February 2015
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF eImagePac EXCEPT v6.1 SERVICE PACK 1
OPERATING WITH THE SAGE 300 ERP 6.1 WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE 300 ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary
hotfix that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix contains the following enhancements:
1. New searching options have been added to the bottom of the Barcode Filer screen allowing record matching to be either Ascending or Descending.
If Ascending is selected, records will be searched from oldest to newest. If Descending is selected, records will be searched from newest to oldest.
If images of documents being added are for mainly recently entered Sage 300 ERP records, the speed of record matching may be improved by selecting Descending -
particularly When using Barcode Filer with larger databases.
- eImagePac v6.1 Service Pack 1
- Sage 300 ERP 6.1 (with latest System Manager Service Pack - IMPORTANT) and at least
one of GL, AP, AR, IC, PO, OE, or PJC 6.1
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH SAGE 300 ERP WORKSTATION IF SAGE 300 ERP PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Make a copy of the old Barcode.exe file (eg to Barcode.old) in your eImagePac directory ie <accpac program files>\NZ61A
2. Unzip the file Barcode.exe from the zip file.
3. Copy the Barcode.exe file into your eImagePac directory ie <accpac program
Thank you for choosing eImagePac