||26 November 2013
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF eImagePac EXCEPT v6.0 OPERATING WITH THE SAGE ACCPAC ERP 6.0 WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE ACCPAC ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary
Hotfix that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix corrects the following problems:
1. Occasionally some existing eImagepac records could not be viewed or edited from the AP Vendor Activity screen. Clicking View Image would result in a screen "flashing up" but no document appearing. Clicking Add/Edit Image would open the File Manager screen but the image record would not be found and the screen would appear as though a new record wasd being loaded - i.e. Image File ID would be set to ***NEW***
2. eImagePac File Manager incorrectly attached files with file extensions not three characters long e.g. "invoice.tiff", "order.docx" etc. These types of documents could not ve viewed from eImagePac screens.
- Sage Accpac ERP 6.0 (with latest System Manager Service Pack - IMPORTANT) and at least one of GL, AP, AR, IC , PO, OE, or PJC 6.0
- eImagePac v6.0
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand
corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH ACCPAC WORKSTATION IF ACCPAC
PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Make a copy of the old AccpacNZ3001.ocx file (eg to AccpacNZ3001.old) in your
eImagePac directory ie <accpac program files>\NZ60a
Unzip the files AccpacNZ3001.ocx from the zip file.
3. Copy these files into your eImagePac directory ie <accpac program files>\NZ60a
Thank you for choosing eImagePac