||25 March 2011
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF eImagePac EXCEPT v6.0 OPERATING WITH THE SAGE ACCPAC ERP 6.0 WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE ACCPAC ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary
Hotfix that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix corrects the following problems:
1. Certain views including some activation views would fail to load with an error reported:
Error occurred when opening view <viewname e.g NZ0600>
View <viewname e.g NZ0600> is not a valid view ID
2. eImagePac File Manager incorrectly attached files with file extensions not three
characters long e.g. "invoice.tiff", "order.docx" etc. These types of documents
could not be viewed from eImagePac screens.
- Sage Accpac ERP 6.0 (with latest System Manager Service Pack - IMPORTANT) and at least one of GL, AP, AR, IC , PO, OE, or PJC 6.0
- eImagePac v6.0
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand
corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH ACCPAC WORKSTATION IF ACCPAC
PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Make a copy of the old AccpacNZ3001.ocx and NZINIT.DLL files (eg to AccpacNZ3001.old and NZINIT.OLD) in your eImagePac directory ie <accpac program files>\NZ60a
2. Unzip the files AccpacNZ3001.ocx and NZINIT.DLL from the zip file.
3. Copy these files into your eImagePac directory ie <accpac program files>\NZ60a
Thank you for choosing eImagePac