||25 March 2011
DO NOT USE THIS HOTFIX WITH ANY VERSION OF OCRPAC EXCEPT v6.0 OPERATING WITH THE SAGE ACCPAC ERP 6.0 WINDOWS DESKTOP - IE NOT FOR USE WITH SAGE ACCPAC ERP BROWSER DESKTOP.
The Hotfix in this package contains a modified version of one or more program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary
Hotfix that is valid only until we release an update to the product, incorporating these changes.
The Hotfix corrects the following problems:
1. Certain views including some activation views would fail to load with an error reported:
Error occurred when opening view <viewname e.g NC0600>
View <viewname e.g NC0600> is not a valid view ID
2. When more than one Vendor had the same Document Identifier (i.e. ABN, Business
Number or Phone Number), the Vendor's Tax Authorities would not show on the right
hand side of the Ocrpac Data Capture screen. Additionally if the selected vendor
had a "Distribute By" setting of "Distribution Code" or "G/L Account", then upon
selecting Add to Batch, an error would be reported "Invalid input: You must select
a distribution set."
- Sage Accpac ERP 6.0 System Manager and Accounts Payable
- OCRPAC v6.0
Click the Download button in the upper right-hand
corner of this page to start the download and save the file to your computer.
** YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS ON EACH ACCPAC WORKSTATION
IF ACCPAC PROGAM FILES ARE INSTALLED LOCALLY **
1. Make a copy of the old AccpacNC2000.ocx and NCINIT.DLL files (eg to AccpacNC2000.old
and NCINIT.OLD) in your OCRPAC directory ie <accpac program files>\NC60a
2. Unzip the files AccpacNC2000.ocx and NCINIT.DLL from the zip file.
3. Copy these files into your OCRPAC directory ie <accpac program files>\NC60a
Thank you for choosing OCRPAC